Our hearts and wished go out to the families impacted by what appears to be a major airline disaster. It’s clear that there were many people aboard from the high-tech industry, including 20 people from Freescale, formerly Motorola Semiconductor. As a former employee of that organization, I can’t image the possibility of losing so many colleagues at one time, and I am left wondering if any are those that I know or have worked with in the past.
- 4/9/16 - Computer World India - "AMD didn't share details on specific CPU performance improvements but expect single- to low double-digit performance increases. Until Zen, users won't see a significant CPU performance change in AMD's chips" - Jim McGregor
- 4/9/16 - E-Commerce Times - "Communication companies like Comcast and Verizon are trying to monetize the bit delivery service with media that can deliver more margins -- or that's the theory." - Kevin Krewell
- 4/8/16 - Albany Daily Star - “The split will be good. It will allow them to focus on product development, infrastructure software and help redefine (PCs and printers). They can legitimize 3-D printing, for example.” - Paul Teich
- 4/6/16 - E-Commerce Times - "Broadcasting NFL games is definitely something new and unique, but it may be too far of a stretch and not really the interactive or community experience you would expect from Twitter." - Jim McGregor
- 4/5/16 - Tech News World - "We're still in the early stages of developing electronic systems that can mimic the capabilities of the human brain, but it's not the system that's the ultimate goal. It's the applications of the system to increase productivity and solve problems that can't be solved today." - Jim McGregor
- 4/5/16 - Forbes - "GPU technology and the CUDA platform have given NVIDIA a competitive edge in the area that will completely redefine the tech industry – AI." - Jim McGregor